1. Watch & listen
25 lessons comprised of podcast episodes, video instruction and text-based prompts.
An hour a day is what you should expect to spend on the workshop. Our team of coaches is there to support you every step of the way.
By the end of The Podcasting Workshop, you can be a podcaster with a podcast out in the wild.
You will have conducted interviews and edited audio; you will have created and published actual podcast episodes.
Share responses and questions in the 24/7 discussion board. You’ll soon discover just how much you have in common with others on this journey, even if they live in a different country, serve a different audience and have access to different resources. This diversity is hard to find anywhere else. Coaches available daily to support your progress.
This is a workshop on podcasting. By the end of the workshop, if you trust the process and complete each lesson, you will be a podcaster.
In addition to daily lessons, there will be Q&A sessions with Alex and Seth, plus optional weekly Q&A sessions with our outstanding coaches.
Here’s a partial list of topics covered:
- Listening assignments: learning from the best
- Training on recording equipment
- Training on how to conduct remote interviews
- Developing a topic for your podcast
- Developing a format for your show
- Positioning yourself
- Identifying and booking guests for your podcast
- Learning audio editing
- Adding music to your podcast
- How to publish/distribute your podcast
- Telling stories that resonate with and engage your listeners
- Creating a long-term plan for your podcast